- Estoppel Notice -Police Vehicle
- Important Information About Your Drinking Water - March 2016
- Notice of Permissive referendum - Construction Utility Vehicle Project
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - Jurisdiction Water - May 3, 2016 at 6:50PM
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - Local Law#3 Property Maintenance - May 3, 2016 at 6:50PM
Welcome to the Village of Phoenix, where the Oswego River flows through the center of the village providing a unique avenue for travel, recreation and a connection with our past. Our community boasts an ever growing business district along the Oswego Canal at Lock One, beautiful residential homes, fine schools, parks, library and our very own Bridgehouse Brats. The services provided by our government departments are unsurpassed.
There is a true sense of community in our Village. Although we are a relatively small village, don't be fooled by our size. We are a village based on strong core values, hard-work, and a staunch commitment to serving our community. These are the ethics that make Phoenix truly amazing! Whether it's a holiday visit with Santa, the June Strawberry Festival or our annual July 4th fireworks, the Phoenix community is always supportive and happy to join together. Read more...
Village Walking Brochure
This is a walking brochure produced for the village by the Central New York Regional Planning and Development Board with funding provided by the Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor Pilot Grant Program.
Walking_Brochure_Web1.pdf (2.722 mb)