- 2013 Village of Phoenix/Town of Schroeppel Events at Henley Park
- Annual Water Quality Report for 2012
- Please Dial 911 To Report Any And All Police Matters
lf you are the victim of IDENTITY THEFT, take the following steps right away:
1. Place a fraud alert on your bank/credit account. Contact any one of the three major credit bureaus. As soon as one credit bureau confirms your fraud alert, the other two will automatically be notified.
Equifax 1-800-525-6285 -or- www.equifax.com
Experian 1-888-397-3742 -or- www.experian.com
Transunion 1-800-680-7289 -or- www.transunion.com
2. Obtain a copy of your credit report through one of the above credit bureaus or by visiting:
www.annual credit report.com
3. Close any accounts that have been tampered with or opened fraudulently.
4- File a report with your local police department. Keep the report number as a reference.
5. File a report with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). The FTC can be reached at:
1-800-438-4338 -or- www.consumer.qov/idtheft
6. lf the fraud occurred via the Internet, file a complaint with the Internet Crime Center( lC3). lC3 can be
reached at 1-800-251-3221 -or- www.ic3.qov